Search This Blog

25 August 2006

Anyone want to buy this for me?



Sylkwyrm

I'll buy it for you sweety!

 

....As soon as you make me enough money too ;-)



Posted by Sylkwyrm on Fri Aug 25 12:18:00 PDT 2006
WILL POWER!
How much is it?  I didn't see a price.

Posted by WILL POWER! on Fri Aug 25 17:59:00 PDT 2006
Malachi
How much will the CyberfaceX⢠cost?
Itâs useless to discuss price without also discussing a time frame. One week from now, there will be no price because you wonât be able to by it. 1,000 years from now, people will probably be paying to have them taken away. Needless to say, when we first commercially release the Videowrap technology, devices using it will be more expensive. If it becomes popular and the CyberfaceX can be mass-produced, the price will come down. If CyberfaceX manages to find its way into the main stream, our goal is to get the price below $100. The design does not make it inherently expensive to build.


Posted by Malachi on Fri Aug 25 18:01:00 PDT 2006
Sarah
I'd buy it for you....but the cyber face scares me......

Posted by Sarah on Mon Aug 28 02:59:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment