Search This Blog

27 July 2006

News from the Net

This is just going to ensure they feel justified... Kazaa paid $100m in damages to the recording industry

Supermarkets may soon get Ripeness Stickers

How about a Hybrid Scooter?

Looks like the rest of you may be forced to use IE7 whether you want to or not. As for me, I had to have the beta installed for work anyways

You've heard about walking on water - how about writing on water?

How about instead of just closing wounds with electricity, we use electricity to heal the wounds

Scientists have found a way to study deja-vu, although I think they are full of crap. They say that deja vu is when your memory is falsy triggered, but shortly after high-school I was keeping a very in-depth journal and have proof -- although I guess they could claim that was precognition...

This was from local TV news... I just watched a two-faced cat in Massachussets doing friendly nibbles on her caretaker's chin... I'm thinking, wow, that's odd -- and the news anchor says "very rare"... rare? As in, happens more than once???

PR for Anti-Spam Firm spams... idiot



Silver
fucking phenomenal... I get a new browser whether I want it or not. lovely...
lucky for me I use firefox, but I just know it's going to hose the explorer for browsing directories.
now we just need to add the 'windows explorer' functionality to firefox and I'll replace the GUI.
or find a way to kill IE completely and replace it with a different interface, yet still retain the Windows compatibility for my games.   


Posted by Silver on Thu Jul 27 02:02:00 PDT 2006
Sylkwyrm
Anyone else here suspect that M$ is black mailing online stores with the threat of a new browser that will halt sales?

Posted by Sylkwyrm on Thu Jul 27 10:24:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment