Search This Blog

06 July 2006

News from the Net

M$ looses the File Format war

Apple to unveil Leopard OS next month

A political-based Wikipedia?

Australia goes down by regulating streaming video and DMCA

New handheld device reads to the blind

Well, if you are into watching cars crash, you might want to start watching Formula 1 races. Microsoft will be the sole supplier of Engine Control Units.

A $900 iMac?

Enron's Kenneth Lay dies before receiving his sentencing

Super Mosquitoes stalking prey in Athens



WILL POWER!
$900 Mac is great, except I can't play any fucking games on the mac I have now because NO ONE FUCKING MAKES THEM MAC COMPATABLE AND WINDOWS FOR MAC BLOWS ASS!

My next computer will be a gaming pc, sadly, because I have grown to love this imac.


Posted by WILL POWER! on Thu Jul 06 01:18:00 PDT 2006
Malachi
Honestly, I think games are the only reason Windows still flourishes as much as it does. The only reason Dino and I have any Windows machines is because of the desire to play games we ALREADY own.

Posted by Malachi on Thu Jul 06 02:13:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment