Search This Blog

18 January 2006

Some simple rules

1. If people don't want to be in the middle of things, don't put them in the middle of things. Don't expect sympathy if you do.

2. Don't make people choose sides - that's the best way to make them choose the other side.

3. Rewriting history so that you have a creative yet unique memory does not change the facts.

4. Don't talk shit about people then ask them for help.

5. If you feel that the entire world is against you -- maybe you are really fighting against yourself.

6. If you talk shit to people, expect them to vent to someone.

7. Trying to make everyone's life as painful as you make your own is not the best way to win or keep friends.

8. People don't like drama. Leave it at the door.

9. The more of an asshole you are, the less your opinion counts.

10. If you still can't figure out what you are doing wrong - reread 1 through 9



Malachi
In case he deletes his, this is from Brenden's blog:

Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 12:42 AM
Some simple rules.... I can be cool too
1. Don't say you are being asked to be in the middle of something when you know you aren't. Help and middle are not synonymous.

2. Don't assume I'm asking you to take sides. I've likely made my decision and won't take your word for it due to current and past history.

3. Rewriting history would imply changing facts to suit one's ends. When I point out easy ways to show fault in your memory, by all means, predictably change the subject or ignore said things.

4. Learn what talking shit is before you say someone is talking shit about you.
5. Put words into my mouth. You're pretty good at that after all.

6. If I know someone has stolen from you, I will go out of my way to give them your address now. I mean, you set the precedent and all.

7. Who says I make my life painful? I try to mind my own business and you fucks insist on being retards. The more I distance myself from that circle the more shit that happens. I'm not your wastelock nor will I be anyone elses. Be ready for a shitstorm, learn to take responsibility.

8. You're one to talk, maybe you're just projecting though.

9. My opinion and facts I cite tend to follow suit. No matter how many times you tell a lie a lie can never become the truth. You make shit up and think your own shit doesn't stink. I know I'm fucked up, get over yourself.

10. I'm not doing anything wrong. Things were stolen from me. I'm pressing charges and filing a lawsuit. Oh, but having things stolen from me is me making myself "look like a victim". If you still can't figure that out, well maybe you should have paid slightly more attention to things in the past.



Posted by Malachi on Thu Jan 19 00:09:00 PST 2006
Malachi

So, I was stupid and went to check his blog to see if there was any update on his suing/filing charges against Kerry...  I know I shouldn't have done it... I know I should just ignore him and not let anything he thinks and says interfere with my life... but damn, curiosity got the best of me.

And what did I find?  After him going off so much about how we were all at fault for letting Josh steal from him.... Josh is now listed as one of his friends. fucking hypocritical.

I so need to keep my curiousity in check.



Posted by Malachi on Fri Jan 27 01:26:00 PST 2006
Malachi
I know everyone told me so, but I am starting to really regret helping Brenden. Dino and I have went above and beyond to help and defend him - and he just makes shit up and blames us. That's fucked.

Posted by Malachi on Thu Jan 19 00:26:00 PST 2006
Malachi
And my response:

1. A week after you ask me to take you to her house so that you could file felony charges against her, you tell me I was not thinking clearly when I passed her friend's address to her. Sure, her friend is your roomate -- but get real, taking you there to file felony charges is a lot worse than if I had just gotten your address for her. Being in the middle of it was referring to you telling people that they can't be your friend if they are hers -- that puts them in the middle of it.

2. You don't ask them to take sides, you just tell them to choose to be your friend or hers. You won't take our word for anything because we've obviously never helped you or stood up for you. Yeah, right.

3. You suggested asking my wife to corroborate your story. I did, and she corroborated mine. So I asked two others, and they corroborated mine. Maybe us almost getting kicked out wasn't enough of an impact for you to remember clearly, but it definitely was for us.

4. Hmmm, maybe you forget your own post a few days after my wife was helping you and a few days before you asked us for help -- "I gotta get some worthwhile people in my life for a change, it's been awhile." in which I responded "I also think that insinuating that Dino isn't a 'worthwhile people' is very insulting as everyone knows that she bent over backwards for you more than anyone else ever would.  Though you may be trying to get pity, you have no right to say anything bad about Dino after all she has done for you." ---- yes, I saved a copy before you blocked my access to it.

6. No, you set the precedent when you: 1) kept someone at our house for 3 weeks after we told you they stole from us and we wanted them out; 2) asked me to go with you to her house to file felony charges against her. Don't give me this holier-than-thou shit -- you set the precedents.

7. First, YOU make your life painful. After I went out of my way to do what you said was impossible to help you get your criminal record fixed, you have not taken the responsibility to stop by the sheriff's office to fix it. Second, you don't mind your own business cuz you keep pulling all of us into your drama.  Third, calling us "you fucks" and "retards" is DEFINITELY not winning you any brownie points you self-righteous asshole.  The more you distance yourself, the more shit happens?  Did you remember that the current bought of drama was because you decided to file felony charges and dragged all of us into it -- we didn't have drama in our lives until you insisted on shoving it down our throats.  Take responsibility? ANYONE who knows you would point out that is EXACTLY what you have been failing to do since you moved her.  Be ready for a shitstorm?  You really don't want to go there.  You've just announced pre-meditation for anything you do. You really want to go back to jail?

8. I'm not one to talk? Is anyone else feeling like my wife and I are the center of drama? Anyone? Anyone? Bueler?

9. Now I am the one lying? Fuck you Brenden. We have helped you way more than we ever should have. We should not have coddled you as long as we did. When your best friend's mom tells us to quit helping you, you know that's a problem. BTW: Did you ever go see the shrink like you promised her?

10. You're not doing anything wrong? You are going out of your way to turn your only supporters against you. How the hell do you see that as a good thing?

Posted by Malachi on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 8:09 AM


Posted by Malachi on Thu Jan 19 00:09:00 PST 2006
Malachi

This isn't open for discussion. Your memory is at fault, you are too stubborn to ask anyone who doesn't agree with you. Any similar replies will be removed as well. I entreat you though, feel free to say whatever you want on your own page. Mine is here for me and me alone.

Posted by outsider on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 9:43 AM

Posted by Malachi on Thu Jan 19 01:59:00 PST 2006
Malachi
He says I am too stubborn to ask anyone who doesn't agree with me -- yet, I didn't know they agreed with me until I asked.  Maybe he doesn't understand the concept of asking being HOW you find out that someone agrees with you or not.

Oh well. None of it matters. Everyone knows that almost every word out of his mouth is complete fiction; and that it doesn't even stay consistent in the very same (and saved) conversations.

I'm done.


Posted by Malachi on Thu Jan 19 02:02:00 PST 2006
Malachi
For those who don't know... Brenden deleted my post (again) and removed me from his friends' list.

That's fine.

I have unsubscribed from his, blocked his user, blocked his emails, and blocked his IMs.

I am tired of his shit. Any more and I will call the cops on his ass.



Posted by Malachi on Thu Jan 19 02:17:00 PST 2006
Malachi
..2: everyone said that we didn't want to get in the middle of it. most of us weren't even witnesses to any of it. Brenden is telling everyone that we are either Kerry's friend or his - not both. That's forcing them to choose sides.

..5: or maybe it is your fault. in his case, even when Dino and I were giving him a rent/utility-free place to live and me spending much of my waking hours helping him -- he insisted no one was helping.

..8: I hate drama. I hate stress. I really hate people forcing both down my throat.


Posted by Malachi on Thu Jan 19 03:06:00 PST 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment