Search This Blog

12 June 2006

Eeks! I got tagged!

I got tagged and this looks like it could be interesting...

Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird/quirky habits/things about yourself and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird/quirky/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names but you can't tag someone who's tagged you.

  • I have discovered that challenges are a contagious disease... if you don't believe me, see if anyone I know is into prime numbers or RSA cryptography...
  • I eat pixy stix regularly... or should I say VERY regularly...
  • SOU forced me to graduate
  • I was never a Senior in High School
  • I started using MySpace specifically to leave a comment for Bill
  • When I turned 30, I had a new job, a new sports car, a new young bride, and was in the Caribbean
Hmmm. now who should I tag? Can't do Brett, since Lori did... LAYNE, DAMIANA, TONY, ZACH, JESSIE, BEAR


Silver
Ha, I already tagged Jessie, NICE TRY SUCKER.
hehe...


Posted by Silver on Mon Jun 12 00:56:00 PDT 2006
Sarah
You've given my b/f your horrible challenge disease! Guess what he was doing all night? Guess who he wasn't doing all night? I hope you are happy!

Posted by Sarah on Mon Jun 26 23:35:00 PDT 2006
Malachi
I'm so sorry Sara..... so.... did he solve it? hehehee

Posted by Malachi on Tue Jun 27 01:02:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment