Search This Blog

11 April 2007

JOKE: Confessional

Thanks to Sarah for posting this joke:

A woman takes a lover during the day while her husband is at work.When the husband come home unexpetedly one afternoon,she shoves the lover in the closet, not knowing that her 9-year-old son has been in the closet watching them.
The little boy says, "dark in here."
The man says, "yes, it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball. Want to buy it?"
Man: "No thank's."
Boy: "My dad's outside."
Man: "Okay. How much."
Boy: "$250."

A few weeks later, it once again happens that the boy and the mom's lover are in the closet together.
Boy: "Sure is dark in here."
Man: "Yes, it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball glove."
Man: "Okay.How much?"
Boy: "$750."
Man: "$750? Okay. Fine."

A few days later the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. let's go outside and toss the baseball back and forth."
The boy says, "I can't. I sold them."
The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
The son says, "You won't believe it, Dad-I got a thousand bucks!"
The father says, "That's terrible, to overcharge your friends like that. That is way more than those 2 things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

In the confessional booth the boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that shit again."

No comments:

Post a Comment