Search This Blog

01 March 2006

News from the Net

Well, as much as I would like to check out the really large image of the Pinwheel Galaxy, this computer is unfortunately Windows and I just know it would crash trying.

A new type of door lock that relies on an ever-changing knock sequence

Some high school kids designed a soybean-based sportscar.

The Minnesota Republican Party is distributing a CD that asks you questions about the various issues... The problem is that they don't tell you that it reports back to HQ with your answers AND name -- so they know who you are and where you stand. Since it is more likely that Republican party candidates will use the CD for something more than an addition to their AOL Throne, I guess they are spying on their own...

A new theory proposes that Virii may be responsible for life evolving past single-cell organisms

Something I didn't see coming, the NYTimes is suing the Dept. of Defense!

Want to know what the new Windows Vista will look like? Well, not sure which of the 6 (yes, 6) versions it used, but this article has screenshots



Sarah
Aaaah, to have the ability to view a 450 MB file without a system crash.......I need to go wipe my mouth now...............

Posted by Sarah on Wed Mar 01 09:44:00 PST 2006
Malachi
That's how I felt when I tried out BeOS. I had like 9 different videos playing at the same time with no obvious delays. Very nice.

Posted by Malachi on Wed Mar 01 14:19:00 PST 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment