Was browsing DICE and came across this posting. Found it intriguing so thought I would share it for your enjoyment....
|Title:||Facility Security Officer/FSO|
|Skills:||Minimum of active FULL SECRET Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.|
|The Industrial Security Manager/FSO will be responsible for|
administering, executing, and ensuring adherence to DoD and company regulations, policies and procedures classified contracts.
Duties will include;
- Develop and administer a comprehensive security education training program.
- Interface with government customers on security related issues. Prepare
- Maintain the company SPP for security procedures to include automated information systems.
- JPAS, SIMS, e-QIP and other security software.
- Process clearances, special access requests and other personnel clearance actions.
- Perform required self inspections of security programs.
- Conducts regular security inspections and audits as required.
- Performs additional management duties and responsibilities as needed to maintain a current & active Facility Clearance.
Entry level candidates are ok. Outgoing FSO is willing to train. Qualified hire will be sent to FSO training courses, if needed.
Minimum of active FULL SECRET Clearance, prefered active Top Secret.
You'll receive a highly rewarding and competitive compensation package that includes:
- A generous base salary and a bonus plan
- A solid benefits package including an elite medical plan (85% paid) with Delta Dental (85% paid) and VSP Vision Care (100% paid) and a matching 401(k) plan (upto 5%). 100% Company paid life insurance ($125,000) , ADD, STD, LTD benefits.
- Opportunities for growth exist for those successful candidates who have a desire to advance.
No 3rd party candidates please !
To place this job in your Saved Jobs folder, log in or click here to register.
|Contact for more information:|
Bay Systems Consulting, Inc.
610 16th St
Oakland, CA 94612
Fax: (510) 475-0200
|Silver||Do you think my past would qualify me to work in this field? do i have that moral flexibility to disregard sensitive information that is 'eyes only?'|
hmm. I think if the government contacted my family and friends I might run into some problems. :)
Posted by Silver on Thu Feb 02 04:13:00 PST 2006
|Malachi||You know, I have actually been a security reference for a position working at a nuclear power plant when I was... 16 I think?|
Posted by Malachi on Thu Feb 02 04:39:00 PST 2006