Campers will register at the Welcome Center for camping spots, and day-use visitors also may purchase their passes here. Facilities include:
- Brooke Creek hike-in camp with 23 primitive sites, restrooms, and two common areas with fire rings. This campground always is first-come, first-served. Rental is $6/night Oct-Apr, and $9/night May-Sept.
- Dairy Creek Camp West camp loop, with 43 full-hookup (water, sewer, electric) RV sites and 12 walk-in tent sites. RV sites rent for $18/night Oct-Apr, and $22/night May-Sept; tent sites are $13/night Oct-Apr, and $18/night May-Sept.
- Mountain Dale Cabin Village with 15 rustic-style cabins (12, one-room; 3, two-room). Rustic cabins have lights, furnishings and heat, but campers bring their own bedding and cook outside the cabins. Rental is $39/night year-round.
- Hilltop Day-use Area offering a stunning panoramic view of the Coast range mountains with parking for 35 cars and 10-15 RVs, modern restrooms and a trailhead for the park's trail system. Day-visitors to the park pay $3 a day, or purchase a 12-month pass-good for all 26 state parks that charge a day-use fee-for $25 (a 24-month pass sells for $40).
- Clay Hill equestrian staging and day-use area, with a restroom, water and extra room for trailer parking.
- Hares Canyon Horse Camp, with 14 full hookup campsites, each with four-stall corrals ($18/night Oct-Apr, $22/night May-Sept), and two double-size full hookup sites with six-stall corrals ($31/night Oct-Apr, $40/night May-Sept). This is the only state park horse camp with RV hookup sites and a fully-accessible shower-restroom.
If you plan on stays beginning Aug. 16, call 1-800-452-5687, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. to make campsite and cabin reservations. Reservations also are available online at http://www.oregonstateparks
View a new panorama of a park trail at http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD