Search This Blog

18 November 2006

Hospital Visit

Well, as some of you know, I went to the hospital Thursday morning... I got out about 3:30 this morning.  Everything is OK now. It was a kidney stone. They used an operation called Electric Shock Wave Lithotripsy.  Not sure what caused them yet.


SparrowHawk

I'm glad to hear that you're out of the hospital and ok. I hope you don't have to deal with kidney stones again. Take care. ~L



Posted by SparrowHawk on Sat Nov 18 04:23:00 PST 2006
Layne

YAY!!! I am glad that you are home and feeling better.  Big Hugs and Kisses, talk at you soon

 



Posted by Layne on Sat Nov 18 05:08:00 PST 2006
Sarah
No more hospital visits, ok? Making me a little nervous here!!!

Posted by Sarah on Mon Nov 20 09:15:00 PST 2006
WILL POWER!

Glad to hear you're ok, seeing as your wife didn't get back to me to tell me how you are doing.

 

NO, MY FEELINGS AREN'T HURT AT ALL.

 

Glad I can turn your misery into something for me to bitch about.  I'll see you guys soon....



Posted by WILL POWER! on Tue Nov 21 12:02:00 PST 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment