Search This Blog

19 November 2004

Cascadia and Jefferson

Though not new ideas, interesting. Question is, would Cascadia and Jefferson end up going to war? When I lived in Northern California, we had never heard of the state of Jefferson, but we thought it would be a good idea. When I moved to Southern Oregon, I found out about Jefferson and thought it was a good idea. This election was the first time that I thought that the state of Jefferson would not be ultra-conservative. If that were the case, I definitely would not want to be there. Of course, now I live in an area that would be considered part of Cascadia, so I guess all is good until Jefferson tries to impose their anti-humanitarian ideals on Cascadia.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete