Search This Blog

12 December 2005

Are we there yet?

OMFG!  So, I noticed that I couldn't post to any of my friends' blogs, so I finally gave in and decided to setup a myspace account.  For the last 3 hours, I have been trying to get this thing setup, and it just keeps crashing. I thought it was just me, but Brett said it is crashing on him too...

But what company in their right mind uses M$ ASP pages for ANYTHING that expects a large number of users. I really hope google gets on the ball and makes a competing product so that we can at least expect it to work most of the time.

Until then, I guess I will go ahead and do this... haven't updated Friendster in quite awhile (too slow). My blogger page is fine, but my server won't stay up (since the hardware is too new to install any damn OS), so... I guess I will scatter my thoughts into myspace as well.... we'll see how long that last.


Silver
may the winds of fortune carry google to a personal page design...
unless it's based on the same code as their google desktop, which ate my computer.
that was irritating.
add that in to the latest edition of trillian which locks up the computer for 2 minutes on boot, and I had some SERIOUS issues. Welcome to hell.


Posted by Silver on Mon Dec 12 10:03:00 PST 2005
Malachi
Yeah, the damn Google Desktop is written in C... Stupid.
I had the same problem with Trillian. Wasn't sure if it was due to Trillian or XP64.

I would rant and rave about how much Windows (including x64 version) sucks, but I am kinda pissed off that FreeBSD and Solaris won't install on my new hardware right now too.  Guess its time to get a huge grant and write my own OS ;)


Posted by Malachi on Mon Dec 12 10:23:00 PST 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment