Search This Blog

14 August 2004

Where has our time for nurturing friendships gone?

Well, I received this from my sister, so thought I should just answer here so that I could pass the URL instead of retying it if anyone else passes it to me :)

Where has our time for nurturing friendships gone?
Welcome to the summer 2004 edition of getting to know your friends.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail
and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers
so they apply to you, and then send this to some friends including the
person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little
things about your friends, if you did not know them already...


1. What time do you get up? Alarm goes off at 6:00, 6:15, and 6:30. By then we hope to be up so Dino can get to work on time.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? My wife

3. Silver or Gold? Platinum

4. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Spider Man 2 and The Manchurian Candidate

5. What is your favorite TV show? Stargate [SG1 and Atlantis], Dead Zone, Daily Show, Smallville, Dark Angel, Buffy, Angel, Star Trek, Celebrity Poker, Nip Tuck, etc etc

6. What did you have for breakfast? What's that?

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? People who annoy the fuck out of me

8. What/Who inspires you? High/Dark Fantasy, FreeTime+Money[only works when you have them together], various projects I work on [EOTI,et al], really good CG, etc

9. What is your middle name? none any more

10. Beach, City or Country? Tropical Beaches (a'la Jamaica)

11. Favorite ice cream? I really like lots of flavors, but I think I would have to go with French Vanilla because it gives me more consumption options

12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? If I eat it (rarely), butter + salt

13. Favorite color? Black

14. What kind of car do you drive? 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS

15. Favorite sandwich? Burger

16. Favorite Sunday or daily comic strip? Don't read newspapers anymore (news is too outdated when you get it). Last comic I read was "Hello-Cthulu" online.

17. What is in your CD player (or what have you recently downloaded) Just took EuroMix2002 out and have Queensryche: Operation Mindcrime in now.

18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would
I am thinking probably Bora Bora next time. Or Bermuda or Atlantis.

19. What color is your bathroom? White walls with hunter green shower curtain, towels, toilet cover and rug.

20. What is your favorite brand of clothing? Dockers for Work. Brand is meaningless for non-work.

21. Where would you retire to? Caribbean

22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. Only day I can do whatever I want all day. Friday nights are cool, but you only have the nights. Sunday morning is good, but you don't have the nights.

23. What did you do for your last birthday? I was on my honeymoon in Jamaica. Couples Swept Away [Negril] that day.

24. Where were you born? North Bend, Oregon

25. Favorite sport to watch? Capoeira and Jai-lai (sp)

26. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide HE, I think (HE is needed, and that is the only one the store carries)

27. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.

28. Are you a morning person or a night owl? depends on whether I work that day.

31. What is your shoe size? 11-1/2? 12? dunno.

32. Do you have any pets? 2 [14 year old?] Cats (brother and siste). They are actually my wife's.

No comments:

Post a Comment