Search This Blog

02 February 2006

Random Web Browsing

Ok, I decided to just browse around and post some interesting things...

If you are looking at doing some travel, try out WikiTravel.

This site is a little slow, but the Weather Underground combines the weather station reporting with google maps. Try clicking on one of the temperature icons to get more information.

Looks like someone beat us to the OLED Wallpaper I have been talking about for 6+ years now.

Beastie Boys have released vocal-only tracks to encourage people to remix.

America's biggest wi-fi cloud is in Oregon.

If karaoke is your thing, EvilLyrics might be worth a try.

Some fan-created fiction that had 1400 articles about various aspects of the world within the first week.

 

 

More coming soon....



WILL POWER!
Karaoke is my thing, but your link didn't work for me.

Posted by WILL POWER! on Thu Feb 02 01:42:00 PST 2006
Malachi
Weird, I just clicked on it and it opens for me.

Posted by Malachi on Thu Feb 02 01:47:00 PST 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment