Search This Blog

04 February 2006

Kudos?

Ok, I have got to know. What is the deal with these Kudos? I see that I can give them to people, and I see that some have given them to me -- but what the hell are they?


WILL POWER!

Kudos is kind of like, um, well, giving kudos.You know, like horray for you.

As defined by dictionary.com:

kudos

n : an expression of approval and commendation; "he always appreciated praise for his work" [syn: praise, congratulations]

 

 

By the way, no kudos for having to ask what kudos are.

google_ad_region_end=def -->

Posted by WILL POWER! on Sat Feb 04 09:34:00 PST 2006
Sylkwyrm

Can I trade my kudos in for like a prize or something?



Posted by Sylkwyrm on Sat Feb 04 12:09:00 PST 2006
Malachi
Is there a limited number of kudos you can give to people? I mean, I know max 2 per response - but... can you run out?  Slashdot, for example, gives you five points to allocate -- but then you can't do it anymore for awhile.

Posted by Malachi on Sat Feb 04 09:57:00 PST 2006
jessie
kudos is granola bars covered in chocolate!

Posted by jessie on Sun Feb 05 02:31:00 PST 2006
Malachi
You know what I miss? Carnation Instant Breakfast Bars.

Posted by Malachi on Sun Feb 05 03:03:00 PST 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment