Search This Blog

08 February 2006

News from the Net

Some new tech to make you see better.

Interesting research showing a link between shark's 6th senses and human facial features...

Self-cleaning surfaces (bathroom, et al)

They found a possible cure for AIDS

Verizon wants content providers to pay for usage because they say that they are getting a free lunch. Very odd, I could have swore I pay Verizon a shit load of money myself... isn't Verizon the one getting a free lunch?

Some detailed info about the CableCARD which I am going to have to read if I am going to design my own PVR

AOL and Yahoo sell the right to bypass your spam filters - just like the AOL commercial talking about how they protect you, huh?

Some legal changes to how job hunting is done


No comments:

Post a Comment