Search This Blog

10 February 2006

Pseudo adult oriented survey

** Warning this is not for the young or weak**

ADULT QUESTIONS HERE. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, DON'T READ!

Most surveys on myspace are pointless and childish......lets see what kinda balls ya got!!!

1. How many people have you fucked?

Fifteen intercourse, counting one where I wasn't willing. Two more if you count oral-only.

2.Weed, coke, crack, heroin, oxy, acid, x, k, peyote, mushrooms, opium, hash....out of these 12 drugs how many have you done?

Well, I never knew what was in the wacky weed when I was in high school, and never asked.  Tried a few of them. Also, thanks to the hospital, tried a few like morphine that you didn't mention.

3. Ever cheated on a GF/BF?

Nope

4. Ever paid for sex?

Well, so this one time we were looking at the purity test, and so I paid my girlfriend $1 :)

5. Ever been married?

See Sylkwyrm on my friends list

6. Ever been divorced?

Nope

7. If you had to pick one whats your fav sexual position?

On camera

8. Do you own any guns?

Not any more. My grandfather had given me an old Winchester that was old enough to not have a serial number, but it was stolen (and reported)

9. Ever done more than 30 days in jail?

Nope

10. Ever been to rehab?

Nope

11. Ever do anything gay sexually?

I guess that would depend on who you ask

12. Ever fuck anyone that you met on myspace?

I haven't 'met' anyone on myspace yet

13. What size are your breasts/dick?

Depends how aroused.  Good when fully erect, OK when partially, tiny when limp, missing when in the Oregon lakes/oceans.

14. Do you think Arnold could beat up Chuck Norris?

Who's got top billing on the movie?

15. Ladies.....do you dish beege?

Ok, everyone asks but what the hell is this? If Google can't find it, you shouldn't expect everyone to know what you are talking about.

16. Ever been unemployed for over a year since becoming an adult?

Umm, not sure. I know I have been pretty damned close.

17. How many states have you lived in?

Oregon, California, Washington

18. How many countries have you lived in?

Just USA so far.

19. Do you keep a weapon under or next to your bed at night?

Only if you count the bondage gear or the panic button that calls SWAT.  The sword isn't in the bedroom.

20. What celebrity would you want to beat up if you had the chance?

Gilbert Godfrey so that I would never *ever* have to hear his voice *ever* again

21. Ever rolled into the harsh ghetto to buy drugs?

Does living there 6 days a week count? Oh wait, never paid for it during high school.

22. Ever had anal sex?

Yes

23. Ever been paid for sex?

$1 in response to answer #4

24. Ever hired a PI to follow someone?

No, but if you know Veronica Mars, I am sure Dino and I could think of something to hire her for

25. Ever bang your friends man/woman?

Ok, so here's the deal... she was my ex and he was cheating on her with his ex...

26. What is your IQ?

I've taken it a few times...  Anything else I could say would sound conceited.

27. Do you think Mr. Rogers really was a pervert or do you think he just loved kids?

Some think he was a pervert, some think military man, some think someone who cared about kids. Hell, why couldn't all of them be true?

28. O.J. Simpson......did he do it?

I refused to watch any of the trial cuz it was the *IN* thing to do

29. Fake tits or real tits???

No, I don't have any fake ones - but you know Castle sells them right ;) [oh yeah, I don't get commission]

30. Ever watch someone die?

Dying, yes. Die, no.

31. Would you fuck me if given the chance?

Hard call. I would guess by reading the questions that you are probably a guy - but what if you are some really hot chick? Maybe it would be best if you just assume that I would find something to do that involved posting a video on myspace and never contact me.

32. How long has it been since you had sex?

Too long ago. Like Wed or something.

33. Who's mug shot was funnier....

Yours

34. Name your favorite beer:

I don't drink beer. Wine, yes. Hard alcohol, yes. Something tasting like Talent water that has less alcohol than cider, I think not.

35. Who is your daddy.....and what does he do?

Jerry on my friends list. Currently, I think he is working on his MUD.

 


Congrats for not being a pussy and allowing yourself to be so exposed!

Not very exposing. Maybe you are very sheltered.


No comments:

Post a Comment