Search This Blog

18 February 2006

News from the Net

GeneDesign is some new software to help design artificial DNA

Flexible body armor that hardens under impact

Google is still fighting the Dept. of Justice to protect your privacy

If you live in Houston and like your privacy, don't call the cops or you might have video cameras installed.

Wish I had some money, I'd buy one of Atari's studios

Looks like they are trying to ban internet-based gambling

A new search engine for all you programmers out there

I've mentioned this to others, but... here's what you dream about



WILL POWER!
They better not ban online gambling.  I play alot of that texas hold 'er stuff.

Posted by WILL POWER! on Sat Feb 18 09:58:00 PST 2006
Malachi
I was. I miss it.  I just haven't had the time. Well, and things have been very depressing and hectic lately :(  Hopefully I can start playing again soon.

Posted by Malachi on Sat Feb 18 11:56:00 PST 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment