Search This Blog

08 December 2006

Vampguard: Saga of Heroes

Well, yesterday, Fry's finally had the pre-order box.  Sure, Sony sent us an email almost a week ago saying 3 local retailers had it -- but no, Fry's had it yesterday. No one else had it until this morning (unverified that they do).

The pre-order box doesn't seem to specify whether it is for the normal or guild edition.  It gives you access to the open beta (which they are still in closed beta) and does manage to install the software.

The activate and register/new links don't work.  I hear that one of them shouldn't, since they aren't in open beta yet... but... will let you know more when I know more.


But.... So, Dino and I are going to get the Guild edition, which gives guildmates some boosts to helping once we have our own Guild Hall.  In theory, the Guild edition (once we get to complete the real order) is supposed to come with 10 trial keys for guild members.  That means we need to choose who we are going to give them to.  Dino claims the first one.  We would prefer that they go to people that think they might actually play AND be in our guild.  Let me know.


WILL POWER!
Um, hello?   Willy is getting his new computer this weekend.  By default one key should go to me.

Plus, you guys love me because I'm adorable.


Posted by WILL POWER! on Fri Dec 08 08:40:00 PST 2006
Malachi
And we have to find you a new hobby since Bush made Texas Hold'em illegal ;)

Posted by Malachi on Sat Dec 09 00:25:00 PST 2006
WILL POWER!
I'm still playing on Bugsy's Club, and Tony said he's playing Full Tilt (I think he said Full Tilt....)

Posted by WILL POWER! on Mon Dec 11 05:53:00 PST 2006
Sylkwyrm
I vote for Will-dawg! :-D

Posted by Sylkwyrm on Fri Dec 08 19:02:00 PST 2006
WILL POWER!
Your wife has spoken.

Posted by WILL POWER! on Mon Dec 11 05:54:00 PST 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment