Search This Blog

31 December 2006

Blast from the Past

Yesterday, Dino and I went out for a bit of shopping. At one point, I just really had the urge to go to Bed Bath & Beyond. Not really surprising or anything, I do get obsessive about certain stores...

Anyways, so we were looking at these air-bake pans, I look up, and out of my mouth comes "hey Becca". Some of you may remember Becca as an original member of Cyberbia and one of the co-founders of the Valentines' Vampyr Masquerade Ball.

Well, see, the wierd thing is that instead of saying "hey, haven't seen you in 8 years" or "wait, I think I recognize you", or some such long-term reminder... I just said "hey" as she was walking by. Kinda odd....

She moved up here about a month after I did. She is married now. Has a little boy (2 I think?). I know that she would love to see some of you (Zach, Janneke, etc) so I'll make sure to pass on your contact info next time I talk with her (sorry didn't have my phone on me at the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment