Search This Blog

22 December 2006

Court House

So I am actually going to be blogging this elsewhere, but, I thought you would all enjoy this little tidbit...

So Brett and I went out to the Hillsboro Court House today, to attend an auction. 

When I went in, drop my keys and wallet and such in the basket. One of them picks up my keys, looks at them, hands them to another one. They mumble to each other a bit, then...

The older guard says "Do you have an SGC card for this?" holding up one of my better handcuff keys  (have 5 sizes on my keyring).

I look at him, a bit confused, and say "Wha?".

"Are you a security guard? Why do you have this?"

"Uh, no. I'm into Bondage."

"You can't bring this in here. Where did you get this?"

"You can get them at any adult store", sounding confused.

Needless to say, once I dropped my handcuff keys off back in the car, they let me go in... but... hehe... Still glad I told the old guy it was for Bondage :)

 



Layne
Only you Malachi.  Love you and see you soon.



Posted by Layne on Fri Dec 22 03:37:00 PST 2006
Sarah

ROFL, That sounds about right.  Do you have a permit for that cat of 9, Mal????? HUH????

 



Posted by Sarah on Fri Dec 22 04:14:00 PST 2006
WILL POWER!
I have a permit for my anal lube.  You should probably get one for the cuffs.

Posted by WILL POWER! on Fri Dec 22 07:40:00 PST 2006
Sylkwyrm
OMG! I love you sweety!

Posted by Sylkwyrm on Fri Dec 22 22:22:00 PST 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment