Search This Blog

08 May 2006

What's your dream?

I went out for a smoke today and was chatting with a guy out there.  I made a comment about how you can do things for people, but what really makes them happy is when you encourage their dreams.  He looked at me and said that that was a very profound thought.  I didn't realize it until then, but I guess it is...

so, what is your dream? Not "what do you do" or "what is your plan for the next 5 years" but... "What is your dream"?


WILL POWER!
I'd tell you but Myspace doesn't allow pron.

Posted by WILL POWER! on Mon May 08 01:53:00 PDT 2006
Silver

To dream the impossible dream,
to fight the unbeatable foe,
to bear with unbearable sorrow,
to run where the brave dare not go.

To right the unrightable wrong,
to love pure and chaste from afar,
to try when your arms are too weary,
to reach the unreachable star.

This is my quest,
to follow that star --
no matter how hopeless,
no matter how far.

To fight for the right
without question or pause,
to be willing to march into hell for a
heavenly cause.

And I know if I'll only be true to this
glorious quest
that my heart will be peaceful and calm
when I'm laid to my rest.

And the world will be better for this,
that one man scorned and covered with scars
still strove with his last ounce of courage.
To reach the unreachable stars.



Posted by Silver on Mon May 08 03:20:00 PDT 2006
Sarah

I just want to travel and walk the road like Kane in Kung Fu....I know...its sad.....



Posted by Sarah on Tue May 09 08:42:00 PDT 2006
Malachi
You know, you are one of the few people who I think could actually pull that off. I sure as hell couldn't walk THAT much! ;)

Posted by Malachi on Wed May 10 00:30:00 PDT 2006
Damiana
I dream of being a voice actress.

Posted by Damiana on Tue May 09 23:14:00 PDT 2006
Malachi
Movies? Games? Cartoons? All of the above? Something else?

Posted by Malachi on Wed May 10 00:31:00 PDT 2006
Damiana
All of the above. I would love to voice Anime and Video games the most.

Posted by Damiana on Sat May 27 12:56:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment