Search This Blog

11 May 2006

News from the Net

Called your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend? Then you might be a terrorist.

Although I personally think this one is really kewl, I especially want to point it out to Sarah and Reg... The H-Prize is offering up to $10 million in prizes for hydrogen research - and everyone is qualified to participate.

Most of you know that MIT Labs comes up with some interesting things.. how about clothing that can change on a whim?

In general, I have preferred FedEx over UPS, DHL and Postal -- but this has me thinking twice about that choice.

Ok, if anyone wants to get me a birthday present this year, how about saving up for this?

It appears that Dolphins call each other by name. While it doesn't surprise me at all (why wouldn't many different animals do that), scientists evidentally were egotistical enough to think only humans did.

Some of you may know about the UK Hacker busted for breaking into Army, Air Force, Navy and NASA Systems... the interesting part is that there was evidentally not passwords

12.8 Petabytes of water-based RAM?



Sylkwyrm

Can I plug my clothes into my MP3 player so they play music?



Posted by Sylkwyrm on Thu May 11 03:18:00 PDT 2006
Sarah
Dammmnnn, maybe we should all switch to Quest since they were the only ones with the balls to tell the NSA to go *&^% themselves......

Posted by Sarah on Thu May 11 10:47:00 PDT 2006
Malachi
I think Google did too

Posted by Malachi on Thu May 11 11:41:00 PDT 2006
Sarah

  LMAO. 

This busts me up Mal:  

It appears that Dolphins call each other by name. While it doesn't surprise me at all (why wouldn't many different animals do that), scientists evidentally were egotistical enough to think only humans did.



Posted by Sarah on Thu May 11 10:54:00 PDT 2006
Sylkwyrm
LOL thats great!

Posted by Sylkwyrm on Fri May 12 04:48:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment