Search This Blog

02 May 2006

News from the Net

Now this might make me more likely to start gaming more! ;)

I just like the words "first neutron pulse"

This one is for Morax... Giant Squid Cam

Lego Mindstorms going open source - officially!

Revenge of the Nerds is being remade?

A new pyramid (33% taller than Egypt's Great Pyramid) has been found? Now that's odd.

Caffeine increases persuasion? Do any of you see me as a simple Yes-man?



WILL POWER!
Entropia is pc only...figures.

Posted by WILL POWER! on Tue May 02 05:24:00 PDT 2006
Sylkwyrm

Why do you think I buy you frappachinos? Because you love me....

 YOU LOVE ME.

Take another drink sweety.



Posted by Sylkwyrm on Tue May 02 06:18:00 PDT 2006
Malachi
hehe. ok I will.

Posted by Malachi on Wed May 03 00:41:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment