Search This Blog

18 April 2006

Toys from the Net

I thought I would spend a couple minutes to fawn over some toys over at ThinkGeek....


Sylkwyrm
I want the Dalek! I'm also enjoying this Toys from the net bit!

Posted by Sylkwyrm on Tue Apr 18 01:24:00 PDT 2006
Silver
Nice on the thumbdrive, except I already own one of those, Simpletech has the upgradable flashdrive that I have used on so many different occasions to sync pics and music and sk00lwork.
http://simpletech.com/commercial/usbflashdrives/Bonzai.php
And anyone not watching the new Doctor Who series will be given 40 lashes with a wet noodle.


Posted by Silver on Tue Apr 18 04:41:00 PDT 2006
Malachi

That one looks pretty :)

I've liked my little 1GB Pny, but something interchangeable would be kewl :)



Posted by Malachi on Tue Apr 18 09:39:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment