Search This Blog

18 April 2006

News from the Net

There have been some more Dino :) discoveries

It looks like the one who asked me (when I was about 14 years old) to donate money so they could blow up oil tankers [and thus I assume let the oil leak into the ocean] is now pro-nuclear

TOYS: I think I see my next toy - triple monitors!

Here's something a few of you (you know who you are, I won't embarass you by naming you) really should have installed in your car.



Sylkwyrm

Do you think the triple monitors would make you more or less motion sick?



Posted by Sylkwyrm on Tue Apr 18 00:32:00 PDT 2006
Malachi

Email on one, IDE on another, Browser on another...

or... EMail/Browser on one, IDE on another, Game on another...

or... game game game :)



Posted by Malachi on Tue Apr 18 09:37:00 PDT 2006
Sarah
I want the driving system!!!!

Posted by Sarah on Tue Apr 18 03:18:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment