Search This Blog

19 April 2006

News from the Net

Not much here today, but....

Looks like the EU is trying to regulate media formats that haven't even been thought of yet -- Go innovation!

You know, I have always liked Philips hardware, but I think I am now going to boycott them in addition to others like Panasonic and LG

You think your Norton AntiVirus is helping? Well, who knows how much effort will be put into it after Symantec has to pay their $1billion tax bill



Sylkwyrm
Fuck Philips!

Posted by Sylkwyrm on Wed Apr 19 00:46:00 PDT 2006
Silver
aw shit.
they make good products too.
dammit
you'd think that paying 15 bucks a month to TiVo would be enough.. noooo...
it's like buying a game, then having to pay monthly to play it...
and what about the money you send to the cable company every month, why do I pay that and still have to sit through the damn commercials?



Posted by Silver on Wed Apr 19 01:33:00 PDT 2006
Malachi
I agree. If I have to sit through commercials, cableTV should be free.

Posted by Malachi on Wed Apr 19 09:29:00 PDT 2006
Sarah
Phillips...what a bunch of bastards. 

Posted by Sarah on Wed Apr 19 07:46:00 PDT 2006
WILL POWER!
Seriously, I'm going to write them a letter and tellt hem that they are bastards.

And I agree whole heartedly about the cable tv thing. Commercials suck bawls.

Posted by WILL POWER! on Thu Apr 20 00:08:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment