Search This Blog

09 June 2009

Googling yourself and finding the darndest things

So as this contract comes to an end, I find myself needing to update my resume yet again.  One of my coworkers suggested adding an Open Source Projects section to my resume.  I started looking on Google to see if I could find anything that would tell me when I did this or that...

It's amazing how useful cache's could be... Here's a couple choice excerpts I found:

This one was when I signed up to be the Academic Support Coordinator for the Globewide Network Academy:


Replied: Mon, 06 Nov 1995 12:37:06 EST
Replied: "malachi@mind.net (Malachi de AElfweald) +outbox"
Received: from PACIFIC-CARRIER-ANNEX.MIT.EDU by po8.MIT.EDU (5.61/4.7) id AA07505; Wed, 1 Nov 95 15:23:12 EST
Received: from one.mind.net by MIT.EDU with SMTP
 id AA06044; Wed, 1 Nov 95 15:22:56 EST
Received: from mind.net ([140.211.92.189]) by one.mind.net (8.6.10/8.6.10) with SMTP id MAA23435 for ; Wed, 1 Nov 1995 12:17:41 -0800
Message-Id: <199511012017.MAA23435@one.mind.net>
X-Sender: malachi@mind.net
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Version 1.4.3
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 1995 12:23:51 -0800
To: Joseph Wang 
From: malachi@mind.net (Malachi de AElfweald)
Subject: Re: Clarify Coursesub 

Hi Joe... I lost my Aliases in Eudora...  Can you send me a list of any
email addresses I SHOULD have (for mailing to list, people I should be
writing too, etc.. ) I got yours and Terry's from this letter, but I know I
had other GNA addresses... Thanx.


>
>Hi Terry,
>
>Your main job will be to serve to filter out course submissions.  You
>should look through the course submission database, and make sure that
>the course submissions have all the information that they need to add
>a course into the catalog.  Also, you'll need to make sure that the
>person submitting the course submission really means to submit a
>course and is not doing something else.
>
>Also, have you seen the instructions for processing course submissions
>on the web?
>
>One more thing that you should look at is the setup database.  To get to that
>
>http://www.gnacademy.org/ -> Staff Lounge -> Technical Setup Page
>
>Since we don't seem to be getting that many course submissions, you
>can work on the requests listed in that form.
>
>Good luck on your thesis......
>
>
>
>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malachi de AElfweald           malachi@mind.net     http://id.mind.net/~malachi/
GNA Academic Support Coordinator          Oceania-->A New Country in Development
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 This one was from waiting to get an ant patch reviewed:

From e...@mind.net
Subject Javah patch?
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 04:50:53 GMT
Has anyone had time to review the Javah task I sent?  Just curious, cuz I have to repatch
every time I grab the nightly download.

If you don't want to scan back through the posts, the patchfile is at
http://id.mind.net/~malachi/cvs/ant/patchfile-26Feb2002-Javah.txt

Thanks,
Malachi


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   
For additional commands, e-mail: 
 And this from vrmlsite.com... I have no idea what this is:
malachi@mind.net:netscape_mail_no:none:Student:VRML.SGI.COM:864431383
 And found myself in the list of 'originators' for this thesis:
"A project model for the FreeBSD Project" by Niklas Saers
 Oooh. And the project I presented to the Capstone students at PSU in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment