Search This Blog

04 October 2006

News from the Net

Childish, I know, but I thought 'dark spot on uranus' sounded funny

Ever wonder how many Americans there are? As of this month, over 300 million

Fans of Robert Anton Wilson (Illuminatus! Trilogy, Principia Discordia, Schrödinger's Cat trilogy, etc) try to help him make his rent. In case you look at the "send check to" and wonder who Denis Berry or Futique Trust are: TimothyLeary.org is the offiicial website of the Timothy Leary estate d.b.a. Futique Trust (Denis Berry is the executor of Dr. Leary's estate)

Burger King games -- ooh, bad idea

A new robot listens to other musicians playing and plays along

IE used for Yahoo! click fraud

Magnetic rings for launching satellites and weapons... I love magnets :)

Nokia tries to replace Bluetooth



SparrowHawk

OK I have to admit it. I find "dark spots on Uranus" funny too.

Also, if magnets can launch things then I have to love em' too. ;)



Posted by SparrowHawk on Wed Oct 04 03:08:00 PDT 2006
Sarah
Maybe I can get ppl to help me make my rent...

Posted by Sarah on Wed Oct 04 04:50:00 PDT 2006
WILL POWER!
So, um, does Bluetooth suck now or something?

Posted by WILL POWER! on Wed Oct 04 09:20:00 PDT 2006
Malachi
Depends if you want to use a Nokia-only system :)

Posted by Malachi on Wed Oct 04 10:30:00 PDT 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment